Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PTS II Therapy

The PST II therapy proposes to improve information processing skills, temporal visual processing skills, and rapid automatized naming skills.
During the holidays I started working on this therapy.
The doctor should assign you about 20 minutes of exercises a day, 5 days a week. There is a feature that allows the doctor to customize your therapy, and a feature for you to check therapy results at the end of each section.
For each exercise, there is a practice section which one can do as many times as one wishes.
Exercises are designed according to needs and age of the patient.
I have been using the Auto Mode which advances me through the program according to my performance.
There are 150 sections on the Auto Mode setting.
So far, I have found the PTS II very helpful.
There are 11 procedures one has to perform. Each section goes through 4 of them.
I intend to describe each of the 11 procedures in future postings.
Stand by.

No comments:

Post a Comment